I. Write true or false for the following statements according to the passage.
1. ( ) Computers are electronic devices that can perform tasks automatically.
2. ( ) Portable computers can fit in a briefcase or even in the palm of your hand
3. ( ) Portable computers are AC-powered, battery-powered, or both.
4. ( ) All portable computers can fit in briefcase.
5. ( ) Subnotebooks have a full-size display screen and keyboard.
6. ( ) The capacity of the storage devices is a main factor that affects the property of computers.
7. ( ) Most microcomputers are single-user systems.
8. ( ) Depending on the passage, supercomputers have the largest capacity storage devices.
9. ( ) The term instruction used in the passage only describe a basic task the software asks the computer to perform.
10. ( ) Ordinary users have chances to contact with supercomputers.
|网站首页 关于希赛 工作机会 服务协议 免责声明 联系希赛
希赛网 版权所有 © 2001-2017 湘ICP备10203241号-9