摘要:听力理解是考博英语的必考题型之一,也最为考研学生的英语水平。希赛网考博英语频道为大家分享医学考博英语统考听力素材,希望能给各位考生带来帮助。
根据全国医学博士外语统一考试大纲可知,全国医学博士外语统一考试听力部分占试卷总分值的30%,包括SectionA和SectionB部分,通常以细节题、推断题、固定词组等考查为主。下面小编为大家介绍分享医学考博英语听力对话备考资料,跟小编一起来学习下吧。
do you have regular bowel movements?
你的排便规律吗?
no, sometimes i get constipated and sometimes i have diarrhea.
不规律,有时我便秘,有时我腹泻。
when you say you have diarrhea, do you mean the stool is very loose, or that you have to go to the toilet more frequently?
你说你腹泻,是指大便稀,得频繁上厕所?
i have to go four or five times a day.
我一天去四、五次。
when you have to go, do you have to go quickly?
当你不得不去的时候,很急吗?
yes, i have real problems holding it.
是的,我总是憋不住。
could you describe your stool?
你能描述一下大便吗?
the last time it was loose and watery, but very dark.
上次的大便很稀,呈水样,还黑。
do you have any problems flushing it down at all?
大便从马桶冲走有问题吗?
no, i haven't noticed anything like that.
没注意过
has there been any blood or mucus in the stool?
粪便里有血或者黏液吗?
yes, i have noticed some blood, but no mucus.
有,我注意到一引起血迹,但是没有黏液。
is it mixed in with the stool or is it just there on the paper when you wipe yourself?
血是混在粪便里,还是只是在厕纸上有血?
it seems to be mixed in with the stool, doctor.
好像是混在粪便里的,医生。
i see. and when you are constipated, do you take laxatives, or do you give yourself an enema?
懂了。当你便秘的时候,你吃泻药吗,或者灌肠?
if i can't go for three days, only the laxative helps.
如果我三天都没去厕所,那只有吃泻药有作用了。
do you feel bloated when you are constipated?
当你便秘的时候腹胀吗?
yes, occasionally, but the laxative helps with that too.
是的,偶尔胀,从是吃了泻药就不胀了。
do you have any problems with excessive wind or belching?
排气有什么问题吗,比如打嗝?
no, not particularly.
没有什么特别的。
注:以上内容来源于网络,如有侵权,可联系客服删除。
考博英语备考资料免费领取
去领取
根据120+院校真题,整理出考博英语历年真题和模拟试题训练,助力快速备考。