● （）is the process of converting text, sound, photos, and video to data that can be processed by computer.
● The( )is the primary device for entering information into The computer.
A. disk B. printer
C. keyboard D. memory
● （ ）system let you run more than one program at a time.
A. Application B. Software C. Real time D. Multitask
● Small business may use ( ) for word processing.
B. industrial computers
C. mainframe computers
● Once you´ve made the Internet connection, you can send ( ) to any of computer user all around the world.
D. web station
● （ ）is very fast storage used to hold data. It connects directly to the microprocessor.
D. I/0 device
● （ ）is the basic software that allows the user to interface with the computer.
D. Operating System
● A( )is a copy of a file for use in the event of failure or loss of the original.
● When you move the mouse pointer to a ( ), the pointer's shape usually changes to a pointing hand.
B. selected text
C. selected graphic
D. web page
● Web pages are viewed with( )。
A.application B. browser C. 0S D. DBMS