● __(1)__ techniques are used to find ways to bring project activities that are behind into alignment with the plan by fast tracking or crashing the schedule for the remaining work .
（1）A． Schedule forecasts
B. Schedule compression
C. Change requests
D. Data analysis
● Generally, the contract claim can be settled amicably through negotiation. If no compromise can be reached, the dispute can be settled by __(2)__.
B. the court
● The organization shall undertake change in a planned and systematic manner, taking account of the review of the potential consequences of changes and taking action as necessary, to ensure the integrity of goods and services are maintained. This is called ( 3 ).
（3）A． control of changes
B. control of plans
C. control of accounts
D. control of service
● Much of the effort of cost control involves analyzing the relationship between the consumption of project funds and the work being accomplished for such expenditures. The key to effective cost control is the management of the approved ( 4 ).
（4）A． schedule baseline
B. cost baseline
C. cost output
D. cost input
● The top management of a company will review the organization’s management system, the management review will include consideration of :
( a ) customer feedback on quality
( b ) processes performance and product conformity
The purpose of management review is ( 5 ).
（5）A． control of customers
B. control of measurements
C. control of qualities
D. control of opportunities
●The information is circulated through communication processes._(1)is not included in Work Performance Information.
(1) A. The status of deliverables
B. Implementation status for change requests
C. Forecasted estimates to complete
D. Work performance report
●(2) is not included in Information Security Risk Assessment Process.
(2) A. Establishing information security risk criteria
B. Identifying the information security risks
C. Formulating an information security risk treatment plan
D. Analysing the information security risk
(3) is not included in Perform Integrated Change Control Process.
(3) A. Defining subsidiary plans
B. Approving changes
C. Managing changes to deliverables
D. Reviewing all change requests
●Every documented change request needs to be ei ther approved or rejected by a responsible individual sually(4).
(4) A. the project sponsor
B. an individual
c. any stakeholeder
D. quality controller
●_(5)in not inc1uded in Control Quality input documents.
(5) A. Project management plan
B. Project documents
C. Quality problems report
D. Work performance data