● ( ) is a programming model and an associated implementation for processing and generating big data sets with a parallel, distributed algorithm on a cluster. The model is a specialization of the split-apply-combine strategy for data analysis.
A. HDFS B. Chukwa C. MapReduce D. HBase
● The IoT architecture can be divided into three layers. ( ) is the key layer to realize the foundational capabilities which support the electronic devices interact with physical world.
A. Sensing layer B. Network layer
C. Application layer D. Operation layer
● Project Integration Management includes the processes and activities to identify, define, combine, unify, and coordinate the various processes and project management activities within the Project Management Process Groups. ( ) process does not belong to Project Integration Management.
A. Developing project charter
B. Developing project management plan
C. Analyzing project risks
D.Monitoring and controlling project
● In project management and systems engineering, ( ) is a deliverable-oriented breakdown of a project into smaller components. It is a key project deliverable that organizes the team's work into manageable sections.
A. RBS B. PBS
C. GBS D. WBS
● ( ) is the sum of all budgets established for the work to be performed.
A. CPI B. BAC C. SPI D. EAC
● Cloud storage is a model of computer of computer data storage in which the digital data is stored in logical pools. The physical storage spans multiple servers (sometimes in multiple locations), and the physical environment is typically owned and managed by a hosting company. As for the cloud concept, the cloud storage service is one kind of ( ).
● （ ）is a subset of artificial intelligence in the field of computer science that often uses statistical techniques give computers the ability to " learn " ( i.e., progressively improve performance on a specific task ) with data. Without being explicitly programmed.
A． Machine learning
B. Program language learning
C. Natural language learning
D. Statistical learning
● Configuration management is focus on the specification of both the deliverables and the processes；While ( ) is focused on identifying, documenting, and approving or rejecting changes to the project documents, deliverables, or baselines.
A． cost management
B. change management
C. configuration management
D. capacity management
● Quality management ensures that an organization product or service is consistent. It has four main components: quality planning, quality assurance ( ) and quality improvement.
A． quality objective
B. quality policy
C. quality control
D. quality system
● In a project plan, when the project manager schedules activities, he (or she) often uses ( ) method, precedence relationships between activities are represented by circles connected by one or more arrows. The length of the arrow represents the duration of the relevant activity.