1. Could you give me a brief introduction about your university?
2. Where will you graduate? How do you like your university?
3. Talk about a person who has impressed you most during university.
4. What has impressed you most during university? Tell us an affair.
1.Could you give me a brief introduction about your hometown?
2.Where are you from? Talk about it.
3.Could you tell us something about your family?
4.How many people are there in your family?
5.Who is the most influential one in your family?
1.Have you participated in any professional practices?
2.Would you like to talk about your practical experiences?
3.Do you have any part-time job experiences?
4. Please talk about your job.
1.We like to know something about you.
2.Tell us about yourself
3.Would you please make a brief introduction about yourself?
1. How do you spend your spare/free/leisure time?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. How do you spend your weekends?
4. What kinds of sports do you like most?
5. What kinds of books do you often read?
1. What kind of person do you think you are?
2. What kind of personality/character do you think you have?
3. What are your greatest shortcoming?
4. What are your merits?
1. Why do you pursue a further study as a postgraduate?
2. Why do you want to go to graduate school instead of finding a job?
3. Why do you choose our university/college?
4. Why do you change/shift your major?
5. Why do you choose to study......instead of studying your present major?
1. Could you tell us something about your plans in your postgraduate study?
2. Would you please say something about your study life if you succeed in this admission?
3. Do you have any plans about your postgraduate life?
4. What do you expect to do in your postgraduate study?
5. What are the most important rewards you expect in your study?
1.What kind of person could be your friend?
2. How do you usually cope with pressure?
3.Why should we read more books?
4.What's your plan during the post-graduate period?
5.What's your plan after graduation?
6.Why did you decide to take the post-graduate exam?
7.Why did you choose our university?
8.Why did you choose to shift your major?
9.Why must we admit you?
10.If you fail this time,what will you do in the near future?
11.What kind of person do you want to marry?
12.Do you have any brothers or sisters?
13.Who is your favorite star/celebrity?
14.Explain Lei Feng spirit briefly?
1.What is your opinion on the trade war between China and America?
2. What do you think of the Artificial Intelligence?
3.What are advantages and disadvantages of living with parents?
4. What’s your opinion on the 100-year-old drifting bottle that has found recently?
5.What is your take on people’s craze on Douyin?
6. What is your opinion on the current rising divorce rate?
7.Explain your view on environmental pollution.
8.How do you see the development of the sharing economy in China?
1. What are the reasons of water deficiency?
2. Could you please explain the difference between financial accounting and management accounting?
3.How to cement China’s role in the international arena?